This festive season, we have launched an exciting & new "Shop & Win" campaign (#MaishaMotoMoto) to reward you in a big way!
From 4th November 2019 – 15th January 2020 customers who shop at any of our 6 Retail outlets or Online (Click & Collect option) will stand a chance to WIN.
- New VW Polo Vivo by Dt Dobie (Local Assembly, Zero Mileage) - 1st prize.
- A fully fitted home makeover kit ( Various Brands worth Kes 335,000) - 2nd prize.
- A Dream Holiday to Dubai for two ( 5 days 4 Nights) - 3rd prize.
- 40" LED TVs- Smart, FHD, Android, E-Share
- 60cm 3G +1E Cookers
- 1 Door Refrigerators
- 1.7L Premium Cordless Kettles
- 2 Slice Premium Toasters
Weekly Wins through Capital FM Morning show:
- Participate in the presenters’ activities and win 5,000 worth of shopping vouchers at any of our outlets.
- Take a selfie while shopping at any of our outlets and stand a chance to win any of the products for this activation. Shoppers who participate on the Capital FM activation do not have to spend to stand a chance to win*
Terms and Conditions:
- To participate in the Promotion, shop at any of our Hotpoint branches across the country to get an entry into the promotion.
- The promotion is open to residents and citizens of Kenya above the age of 18 years with proof of ID.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Every Kes 10,000 purchase paid at the POS at all Hotpoint outlets is equivalent to one entry.
- Online shoppers who purchase via our website here and choose the Click & Collect option at the checkout point, will be eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Winners will be selected randomly in the presence of BCLB officials through a raffle draw and any decisions made by the Organizer and the Board are final and binding.
- The draw will be held on a monthly basis. The Grand draw will be held once at the end of the promotion.
- The Organizer will contact the winner through Capital FM during the shows.
- All prizes won should be collected at the designated outlets where the draws will be happening within 3 months from the end of the promotion. Should the winner choose to have the item delivered, we will do so to their location of choice on condition a written consent is received by us. Winners will be required to provide their entry voucher, Identification Cards or Passports when collecting their prizes.
- The prizes won are transferrable but cannot be converted into cash.
- By agreeing to participate in the promotion you are giving the Organizer permission to contact you for further information. All winners of the prizes agree that their name, picture, video footage and other details be made public in such media that the Organizers may choose and that they will further agree to participate in all public relations and marketing activities of the Organizers on such terms, as Organizers may require without any additional consideration or compensation.
- All queries should be directed to the customer care number 020-3699000 from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
The Betting Control and Licensing Board Rules:
- The Organizer shall reserve additional winners to replace any winners who are unreachable or disqualified. Disqualified and unreachable winners will be redrawn in consultation with BCLB.
- Any unclaimed prizes will be surrendered to The Betting Control and Licensing Board.
- The Organizer in consultation with the BCLB reserves the right to disqualify any customer from participation in this competition in light of any malpractice or manipulation of results that the Organizer believes has taken place.
- The Organizer in consultation with the BCLB reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within these Rules.
- The Organizer in consultation with the BCLB also reserves the right to reject entries, applications or claims and to alter, amend or foreclose the competition without prior notice in its absolute discretion.
- Entry into this competition indicates acceptance of the rules and regulations as set out by the Organizer.